Our aims & objectives
The aims and objectives of Phoenix Foundation are as follows:
- To provide each resident with their own private accommodation
- To create tailored plans for everyone on an individual basis rather than one size fits all
- To work towards eradicating homeless in Liverpool by working with other partners and organisations
- To create a community within the residence where the residents socialise, support, and assist each other and form friendships.
- To always treat everyone with dignity, respect, and with acceptance of their needs
Making a referral
We accept referrals from any fellow agencies, including the NHS, Probation Service, Rehabilitation Centres, and other charities.
We also accept self-referrals.
One of our support team will assist you with your referral.
To begin the referral process, please provide us with as much information as possible, including: name, D.O.B, reason for referral, and, if different, referrers name and contact number, and email it to email@example.com.
Alternatively give us a call on 0151 458 0444.
Assessments are carried out by members of our support team between the hours of 13:00 – 15:00, and usually take between 30-50 minutes.
Once the assessment is complete, a thorough background check will be undertaken. This will inform the team of any known addiction issues, risks, significant mental health issues and criminal record (we will ask you to sign a declaration form prior to obtaining any confidential information).
We endeavour to contact you within 24 hours to inform you of the outcome of your assessment.
We will provide you with a list of alternative accommodations to enable you to refer yourself to another agency if we’re not able to offer you a room at Phoenix Foundation.
We cannot currently accept those who intravenously inject, who have a history of severe criminal acts or violent offense(s), registered sex offender, or those with a significant history of physical or mental health needs beyond the scope of our service.